jueves, 7 de junio de 2012

Why you?

Bueno, soy bastante friki de "Memorias de Idhún" y hoy leyéndome el segundo libro (por cuarta vez) Me he encontrado una de las canciones que le dedica Kirtash a Victoria y me he enamorado otra vez.


Why you?

Nobody could reach me
Nobody could defeat me
Standing alone in my kingdom ice
Frost and darkness, poison and silence
And I liked it, my lady of light

But I'd never seen a soul like yours
Shining like nothing I knew before
A new star warming my life
So precious, so brilliant, so painful
And I need it, my lady of light

So I looked for you, babe
And the moon showed me your face
The waters whispered your name
The winds brought me your smell

What can I do, oh, what can I do?
If you're the only one
I should not look?

You could have anyother face
Anyother name, anyother smell
You could be anyone else
But you, oh, you, why you?

I tired to keep you out of my way
Tired to defeat this damned fate
But no ice can freeze your smile
And I like you, my lady of light
And I need you, my lade of light

What can I do, oh, what can I do?
If you're the only one
I should not look?

You could have anyother face
Anyother name, anyother smell
You could be anyone else
But you, oh, you, why you?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario